[argyllcms] Re: ArgyllCMS V1.1.0 RC1 is now available

  • From: Pascal de Bruijn <pmjdebruijn@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2009 23:07:00 +0100

On Sun, Nov 8, 2009 at 7:58 PM, Roland Mas <lolando@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Pascal de Bruijn, 2009-11-08 13:23:47 +0100 :
>
>> If you have an initial Debian patch available for 1.1.0-rc1 I'd love
>> to testbuild it on Ubuntu Karmic.
>
> I have pushed my current branches to bzr.debian.org.  libicc has three
> branches of interest (upstream, features/autotools and debian/sid), and
> seems to be building.  argyll has the same branch nomenclature, but the
> features/autotools branch currently doesn't quite work ("make" runs, but
> I have a weird error during "make install"), which prevents the
> debian/sid branch from generating packages.  I'm going to check the
> library dependency graph and see if I can make it simpler.

I had some minor trouble building Argyll on Ubuntu Karmic, I've sent
you a patch in private...

The packages for Ubuntu Karmic are available on my PPA:
  https://launchpad.net/~pmjdebruijn/+archive/ppa/+packages

I have some other minor patches in there as well, I increased the
XBASE by a factor of 10 to dewobble a bit more.

Regards,
Pascal de Bruijn