[argyllcms] Re: ArgyllCMS V1.1.0 RC1 is now available

  • From: Roland Mas <lolando@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 08 Nov 2009 22:44:48 +0100

Roland Mas, 2009-11-08 19:58:05 +0100 :

> Pascal de Bruijn, 2009-11-08 13:23:47 +0100 :
>
>> If you have an initial Debian patch available for 1.1.0-rc1 I'd love
>> to testbuild it on Ubuntu Karmic.
>
> I have pushed my current branches to bzr.debian.org.  libicc has three
> branches of interest (upstream, features/autotools and debian/sid),
> and seems to be building.  argyll has the same branch nomenclature,
> but the features/autotools branch currently doesn't quite work ("make"
> runs, but I have a weird error during "make install"), which prevents
> the debian/sid branch from generating packages.  I'm going to check
> the library dependency graph and see if I can make it simpler.

I didn't overhaul the dependency graph, but I managed to fix the libtool
problem that kept the "make install" part from working.  Debs are
getting built, and will be uploaded to unstable soonish.  Branches have
been pushed :-)

Roland.
--
Roland Mas

[...] Des fois, y'a des trous. -- (Ptiluc)
  -- Signatures à collectionner, série n°2, partie 3/3.