[argyllcms] Re: ArgyllCMS V1.1.0 RC1 is now available

  • From: Roland Mas <lolando@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 08 Nov 2009 20:32:06 +0100

Richard Hughes, 2009-11-06 18:36:00 +0000 :

> 2009/11/6 Roland Mas <lolando@xxxxxxxxxx>:
>> If anyone wishes to collaborate, I'm quite open to creating a shared
>> repository, possibly under the pkg-phototools umbrella.  Otherwise, I
>> could also create a new integration branch with all feature branches
>> merged in except for the Debian packaging.
>
> I'll raise my hand and offer assistance. I'm more of a git man myself,
> but I can get to grips with bzr if required.

I'll ask the pkg-phototools team for their opinion on that, but in the
meantime you can "bzr branch $url", hack, commit, and "bzr send
--mail-to=lolando@xxxxxxxxxx", I'll gladly merge your patches :-)

> Great news to hear you've done most of the heavy lifting.

  Actually I haven't.  The initial work was done by someone else (at
Mandriva, I think), I've just updated it from time to time according to
new releases.

Roland.
--
Roland Mas

Chaos always defeats order, because it is better organized.
  -- Ly Tin Wheedle, in Interesting Times (Terry Pratchett)