[argyllcms] Re: ArgyllCMS V0.70 Beta 8 test now available.

  • From: "Lars Tore Gustavsen" <lars.tore@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2008 07:20:38 +0100

On Jan 16, 2008 5:21 AM, Graeme Gill <graeme@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I'm pleased to make available another test snapshot or Argyll,
> that collects together some minor bug fixes and feature additions.
>

>    Display calibration/profile test window is borderless and optionally
>     mask the whole screen with black (-B flag).
>

> enjoy!
>
> Graeme Gill.

Thanks for an even more powerful release.
I'm not so sure that I like the new "no border" test window for
dispcal.  It can be a little hard to see on a monitor above a white
word processors and so on. This is of course  no big deal, but maybe
there should be some text or something on the initial patch.

And yes, I enjoy this.
Lars Tore Gustavsen