[argyllcms] ArgyllCMS V0.70 Beta 5 test now available.

  • From: Graeme Gill <graeme@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2007 22:48:42 +1000

I'm not quite ready to release V0.70 yet, so once again I've collected
together the fixes since the last Beta, and put together a fifth
Beta test release as follows, for those interested:

<http://www.argyllcms.com/argyll_dev_src.zip>
<http://www.argyllcms.com/argyllV0.70Beta5_win32_exe.zip>
<http://www.argyllcms.com/argyllV0.70Beta5_osx10.3_ppc_bin.zip>
<http://www.argyllcms.com/argyllV0.70Beta5_osx10.4_i86_bin.zip>
<http://www.argyllcms.com/argyllV0.70Beta5_linux_x86_bin.zip>

Notable changes from Beta 4 are:

 Added a separate binary package for Apple OS X on the Intel architecture.
 Fixed serious bug in dispcal & dispread on Linux that caused two processes
    to be simultaneously trying to read display patches.
 Changed dispcal calibration algorithm significantly, to be faster,
    more precise, and more robust.
 Fixed issues with the i1 pro and odd last row charts.
 Added a manual chart recognition option (-F) to scanin,
    that makes use of fiducial marks defined in the .cht files.
 Fixed various bugs with the DTP20 driver.
 Modified DTP51 driver to work with old firmware better.
 Fixed "r" and "rl" intents so that the white points are linearly
    mapped, as is the normal expectation with relative colorimetric intents.

Also note that I've decided to move to the GPL Version 3 License for
all code that is possible to do this with. Anyone using Argyll in
other projects should carefully review the new license before
incorporating this or future updates.