[argyllcms] Re: ArgyllCMS V0.70 Beta 5 and DTP92Q

  • From: Graeme Gill <graeme@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 04 Sep 2007 10:10:59 +1000

Udo Lembke wrote:
First the good news - the V0.7b5 support the DTP92Q. But i can't calibrate a screen under amd64-Linux (ubuntu and gentoo). After a short time, the testwindow change the color only in the first part. This occours after following messages (-d2):
icoms: About to return read '' ICOM err 0x2000
icoms: Write_Read Write failed - returning 0x2000

It's hard to tell without a little more information. Perhaps if
you sent me a complete debug trace from the very start I might
have a chance. This is the problem with trying to support instruments
I don't actually have. It can all be a bit painful....

The same effect got i with the "i1" - the mac-Version runs with the "i1" (not testet with the DTP92Q).

I'm sorry, it's not clear what you're referring to here. What effect
did you get with the "i1" ?