[argyllcms] Re: Argyll is now in Fedora

  • From: Nicolas Mailhot <nicolas.mailhot@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2008 09:30:14 +0100

Le dimanche 10 février 2008 à 10:28 +1100, Graeme Gill a écrit :

> > Well, Fedora certainly has its share of issues, but you can't blame us
> > for Debian problems :p
>
> Indeed, I'm afraid I've got a pile of not working Fedora and Debian install
> DVD's
> lying on my desk, and I'm having trouble telling one from the other :-)

I thought you had Fedora 8 working… I don't care much about previous
releases, and they may have problems with SATA hardware, but you can try
a Fedora Unity re-spins for example — they include kernel updates for
better hardware support
http://fedoraunity.org/news-archives/Fedora-7-re-spin-released

Otherwise, you're probably limited to network install then update to get
a working kernel

--
Nicolas Mailhot