[argyllcms] Argyll in the classroom

  • From: Roger Breton <graxx@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2005 21:56:45 -0400

Dear Graeme,

I wanted to say that I managed to use argyll in a college classroom setting
today, with success. The students generated, printed and measured a 60
patches target (I know it's not much but they had to measure one patch at a
time). And they made a profile out of it.

The results were suprisingly good.

Of course, the results were better with a 225 target I shown them in the
second part of the lab. I read the patches with a Spectrocam and manually
inputted the data in XYZ into the ti3 file.

I wonder how I can have them identify the limit of the gamut of this printer
with argyll?

Best regards,

Roger Breton  |  Laval, Canada  |  graxx@xxxxxxxxxxxx
http://pages.infinit.net/graxx