[argyllcms] Re: Argyll colormunky and backlit printing

  • From: Diego Carra <twwcar@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Argyll list <argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2012 14:31:49 +0200

mailto:argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
 Roger thank for the reply,Yes, I light on the backlit frame and I make the
mesureament over it. I use a kodak  Universal 8 mil film for dye sub backlit as
printing support.The mesureament work with colormunky software with the lights
of the frames turned on, but doesn't work with another film I have where I
print in horizontal mirrored mode. So I' d like to use Argyll to profiles both
papers if results are good. For the printing I' m using a canon Pixma IP 6600D
with 6 ink that support max A4 and I'd like to use for my A3 backlight frame a
Hp 9800D printer. But how to use arglyll for this? Hoping someone can help.
FaithfullyDiegoFrom: graxx@xxxxxxxxxxxx
To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [argyllcms] Re: Argyll colormunky and backlit printing
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2012 07:28:51 -0400

It’s possible to treat backlit as a kind of « emissive » device, perhaps?
Pretend you’re creating a profile for a monitor display. Put the backlit
material on light table of some kind? Graeme will know better… Best / Roger