[argyllcms] Argyll colormunky and backlit printing

  • From: Diego Carra <twwcar@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2012 11:50:59 +0200

mailto:argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Hello Everybody, It's Diego I' m new to backlit
printing and I' d like to make a good profile for this kind of printing on my
A4 and A3 printer. I'd like to use Argyll to do this but I don't know what kind
of option setting. I' d like to print not more than 2 A4(or legal)  pacth
sheet, is it enought to make a good profile? 2 legal profiles give me 504
patch. Another point is that I tried to use the chatread command with -e
(emissive) option but Argyll continue to make 2 beep on reading.This because
probably I have to set the -T ratio option but what to put? Perhaps I' m using
the wrong command and I have to use the filmread command. What to do? I hope
someone could help me.:) And I hope to obtain good results with Argyll. Thanks
for any help.Have a nice time.Diego