[argyllcms] Argyll and Eizo monitors: are you aware of the Eilin project?

  • From: "alberto.ferrante@xxxxxxxxxx" <alberto.ferrante@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2013 14:13:57 +0100 (CET)

Hi all,
I saw some discussion on this ML about Eizo monitors and Argyll
on the past. I have just come across a project named Eilin. I don't
know if you are already aware of it, but they seems to have an
interface for controlling Eizo monitors from the PC under Linux.
Wouldn't it be nice to exploit the Eilin project to also enable the use
of the monitor HW LUT? The link to the project page is the following:
http://sourceforge.net/p/eilin/home/Home

Best,
   Alberto

Invita i tuoi amici e Tiscali ti premia! Il consiglio di un amico vale più di
uno spot in TV. Per ogni nuovo abbonato 30 € di premio per te e per lui! Un
amico al mese e parli e navighi sempre gratis: http://freelosophy.tiscali.it/