[argyllcms] Re: Argyll V1.3.4 released

  • From: Florian Höch <lists+argyllcms@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 02 Sep 2011 21:08:14 +0200

Am 02.09.2011 11:30, schrieb Ernst Dinkla:
On 09/02/2011 02:04 AM, Graeme Gill wrote:

I'm pleased to announce the release of ArgyllCMS V1.3.4. This update
adds new
features as well as containing minor bug fixes. Amongst the changes are:

Support for the X-Rite i1 Display Pro and ColorMunki Display
colorimeters (i1d3).

Graeme,

That is really fast.

Indeed :) Nice to see support for those interesting new colorimeters in Argyll CMS.

Graeme, regarding the slower measurement speed of the ColorMunki Display, do you think this a hardware difference or maybe a difference in firmware? I'm just curious. I only know from one unofficial source which previously stated that they should be about the same (in speed) when used with the same software (ie. when using the ColorMunki with i1 Profiler), but it seems that was just a rumor?

--
Florian Höch