[argyllcms] Re: Argyll V1.3.4 released

  • From: Roger Breton <graxx@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 02 Sep 2011 12:23:26 -0400

Graeme,

To get some idea about how close the filters are to the standard observer, I
thought one had to measure the whole 380 to 730 spectrum, using a 1nm (or
not too larger) spectrograph, to break the spectrum into "lines", so that
one can get the response of the colorimeter at that particular wavelength,
compute XYZ and graph the resulted "instrument locus" over the Standard
Observer spectrum locus on a chromaticity diagram?

Roger