[argyllcms] Re: Argyll GUI

  • From: Frédéric <frederic.mantegazza@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2008 15:30:40 +0200

On dimanche 10 août 2008, Gerhard Gaußling wrote:

> Maybe it's due to a change in wxpropgrid-1.3.8-src.tar.gz.
> Your makefile.linux may expect to use the stable release
> wxpropgrid-1.2.12-src.tar.gz instead? I don't know.

I wrote this makefile on my linux debian sid (unstable) system. I used the
dev. version (1.3.x) of wxpropgrid, because it can be compiled alone
(without the complete wxwidgets build from source), using debian packages.

But I think argyllCMSGUI can be compiled with the stable version as well;
if you compile from source, there should not be any problem.

It seems that you have linking problems. Try to add /usr/local/lib in
the /etc/ld/so.conf file, and execute ldconfig command (as root); this
should correct the problem.

If it does not work, please send me the complete build log (in private);
I'll try to help you.

--
    Frédéric

    http://www.gbiloba.org