[argyllcms] Re: Argyll GUI

  • From: Gerhard Gaußling <ggrubbish@xxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 9 Aug 2008 13:03:13 +0200

Am Freitag, 8. August 2008 schrieb Steve:
> Hi,
>
> I have updated the source and so far it seems to be working on a
> couple of platforms now, thanks to Frédéric and Klaus.
>
> I have posted the latest source as well as a linux binary

Thank you Steve! I really appreciate your efforts to build a GUI for
ArgyllCMS.

I'll report how the installation goes. Unfortunately I'm not very
familiar with argyllcms, but I'll report my experiences with this linux
version. I hope you'll soon announce your Mac Os X version universial
binary ;), because I only have access to a i1pro and DTP94b on a ppc
Mac 10.4.11.

For the moment I only use argyllcms as a monitor profiler.

That's due to my yet limited understanding of cms in a whole, and
argyllcms in particular...

Kind regards
Gerhard Gaußling