[argyllcms] Re: Argyll GUI

  • From: "Steve" <steveg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2008 18:28:36 -0400

Hi,

I have updated the source so it might compile better for you.  It now
compiles and runs on Linux. There is also a Linux makefile that will be more
useful then the devstudio project file for creating your makefile/project.

Note also that the previous source zip file had 2 files
ArgyllCMSargyllbase.cpp and argyllcmsform.cpp that shouldn't be part of the
makefile. They are older files that I no longer use and accidentally got put
in the source zip file.  I removed them from the latest source download

Let me know if you have any problems

Steve