[argyllcms] Re: Anybody successfully using a DTP51 with Mac OS X?

  • From: "Karl Heinz Kremer" <khk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 05:47:28 -0400

The beta binaries give me a segmentation fault when I run printread:

printread   -v -d -i51 R800
Segmentation fault

I guess I have to try to figure out why I cannot compile the sources
so that I can debug this.

Karl Heinz

On 6/27/07, Graeme Gill <graeme@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Karl Heinz Kremer wrote:
> I'm trying to get a DTP51 working on my Mac. I seem to get some
> communication going, but before anything useful happens, printread
> stops with an error message. I'm using version 0.60.

> icoms: Write_Read called with '^M'
> About to write '^M' ICOM err 0x0
> icoms: Read called
> icoms: About to return read '<81>' ICOM err 0x0
> icoms: Read returning with 0x0
> icoms: Write_Read Write_Read success, returning '<81>'
> About to write 'CE^M' ICOM err 0x0

Try applying the patches to 0.60, or try V0.70 Beta4
See <//www.freelists.org/archives/argyllcms/05-2007/msg00026.html>.
The error handling has been changed to work a little better,
and this may overcome the problem.