[argyllcms] Re: Android - color management

  • From: Becker Béla <beckerbela@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2012 13:42:17 +0200

I wish to apologize to the board for the non-English message I sent this
morning, I meant to send this message privately to J. Tóth!
As an update, Firefox on Android still has color management, albeit it
probably uses QCMS. The browser has improved a lot in the past year,
especially in performance, it is now comparable to the stock browser.