[argyllcms] Re: Android - color management

  • From: Becker Béla <beckerbela@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2011 16:37:17 +0200

This may be a bit late, but I think it's still relevant.

You can get color management to work in android inside the Firefox mobile
browser. Go to the about:config page (type about:config in the address bar)
and filter for gfx. Then, enable color management, set a path to your .icm
profile. gfx.color_management.rendering_intent 0 is perceptual, 1 is
relative colorimetric, 2 is saturation, 3 is absolute.

I do not know of a way to calibrate the android screen because of a lack of
a cLUT loading interface, but you can profile the screen by using a vnc
screen sharing app like TeamViewer.