[argyllcms] Re: Am I stupid or is it something else... my color management sucks.

  • From: Magnus Berg <magnus@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2010 14:38:00 +0200

Thank you for your answer Roger.

I have read the same thing during my search for a solution; that Spyder 2 can differ from one unit to unit. And yes, if no one else here on the list has any better suggestion to a solution I'm willing to buy a new color meter. Spyder 3 it's that expensive.

Magnus

2010-04-11 14:17, Roger Breton skrev:
Magnus,

I have two Spyder2 here and one of them results in profiles with a terrible
green cast. I would not be surprised that the instrument itself is the
source of your problems.

Roger