[argyllcms] Re: Adobe Color Printer Utility scaling target image

  • From: "Alan Goldhammer" <agoldhammer@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2013 03:34:35 -0400

My understanding is that this approach will NOT work with the newer Apple OS
machines and Epson printers as the Epson print driver for those machines will
not permit this.  I do not know from any first hand knowledge since I run my
Epson printer on a Win7 platform.   For the same reason, one cannot use
generated B/W profiles using QTR or other approaches with the Apple OS and the
Epson ABW print option.

Alan