[argyllcms] Re: Accepting ECI target

  • From: Burckhart Seifert <burckhart@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2006 01:02:21 +0100

Von: Roger Breton <graxx@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
I have not played for a while with argyll :(
But I was curious whether argyll will accept an ECI measurement
file as an argument? Provided, of course, that I massage the header
and fields accordingly. My idea is to compare argyll's gamut
mapping to the other commercial profilers.

Roger, how was your particular measurement file created? For instance, GMB measurement files can be converted to .ti3 with the "logo2cgats" utility. Gerhard

This is some sort of Eye-One support Argyll CMS provides;-)

Burckhart Seifert
www.colortaxi.de