[argyllcms] Re: Absolute light meter calibration?

  • From: "Tim Vitale" <tjvitale@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Aug 2015 15:23:05 -0700

Every time I mount a new bulb in a fixture (after a brief run-in period) I
measure it with the i1Pro. I set the i1 about 12” away and make the
measurement using Robin Myers’ SpectraShop, available on his website.

I can get lots of data, but I record date, lux and color temperature, such as
2344 lux at 2738 K CT. Of course there is the spectra and in SS you can
compare the various bulbs one uses, and how they age over time. No much in my
experience.

Tim Vitale
Conservator
Oakland, CA