[argyllcms] AW: Re: printcal

  • From: "Vladimir Gajic" <vgajic67@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2010 19:24:28 +0200

I did this allready. Also used another paper, worked perfectly ("of the book").
I think I'll try to linearize by changing some driver settings.
Thank's anyway.

-- Gesendet von meinem Palm Pre
Magnus Wallden &lt;magnus.wallden@xxxxxxxxx&gt; schrieb am 13.08.2010 19:04:

Hi&nbsp;
I have only used printarg to apply the cal file, and that has work perfect.

--------------
I think the flow should bee as this:

Switch of all profiles in ps and in &nbsp;os.Make a linear, strait cal or amp
file.Use this to print the cal-targetCreate the cal/amp fileUse the "real"
cal/amp and print the profiling target
Create the profile.
---
Use the profile together whit the cal/amp-file
--------------------
//Magnus

2010/8/13 Vladimir Gajic &lt;vgajic67@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx&gt;

Hello Magnus,
I applied it once, in ps.&nbsp;
RegardsVladimir

2010/8/13 Magnus Wallden &lt;magnus.wallden@xxxxxxxxx&gt;

Hi !&nbsp;How did You apply it ?
In printarg , applycal, ps or all?What i understand, it should only bee applied
once.

//Magnus

2010/8/13 Vladimir Gajic &lt;vgajic67@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx&gt;

Hello @all
I'm trying to calibrate a canon ip6700d ink-jet printer using a typical
photorag paper. I created a 100 steps per channel cmy target witch was printed
on a uncalibrated &amp; unprofiled printer. After running printcal -v -i -p -a
I get strange calibration curves as shown in attachment. Applying the
calibration curves causes my whitepoint to become green...&nbsp;

Is there a way to correct this behaviour or am I doing it right with printcal?
If yes, I probably have to tweek some settings in the printer driver...
Kind regardsVladimir