[argyllcms] AW: Re: Luminosity measurements with i1 Pro

  • From: "Andreas Mock" <andreas.mock@xxxxxx>
  • To: <argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2015 10:07:10 +0100

Hi Graeme,

just for the protocol.
I tried it again and suddenly I got meaningful measurements.
Directly on the command line as well as through dispcalgui.

So, I don't know whether I was too stupid to use it correctly
or whether it was the reboot of the machine.

Thank you very much for your program! And also to Florian Höch
for the nice wrapper.

Best regards
Andreas