[argyllcms] Re: AW: Re: Eye-One problem

  • From: Graeme Gill <graeme@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2010 07:26:41 +1000

Vladimir Gajic wrote:
I solved my problem on a quite strange way simply by connecting another Eye One
and
calibrating it. Afterwards I reconnected the previous model. It works fine now.
Maybe
you have an idea?

Not really. It could be co-incidence.

The i1 and Munki drivers save the calibration to a file in
the executable directory (.i1p_SERIALNO.cal and .mk_SERIALNO.cal).
It's possible that this might cause the instrument to get in a strange
state. There's no harm in deleting these files, they are just a way
of retaining the calibration for use with the -N option.

But this doesn't explain why connecting another instrument would
change anything.