[argyllcms] Re: AW: Re: AW: Re: Eye-One problem

  • From: Graeme Gill <graeme@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2010 17:51:11 +1000

Vladimir Gajic wrote:
hm... maybe it's time to send my instrument to xrite. The last revision is at
least two
years old. Anyway, argyll is the first solution that indicated the possibility
of a
hardware problem witch can be leaded back to the instrument. The Eye One I use
is quite
an exploited one.

It's possible that the Argyll driver is being overly sensitive to
reading inconsistency in the black calibration. (I notice that I
have to retry the dark calibration more often than I would imagine
is necessary).

If you are compiling from source you could try changing the #define
PATCH_CONS_THR
in spectro/i1pro_imp.h about line 144 from 0.05 to 0.1, and see if this improves
things.