[argyllcms] AW: Re: AW: Re: AW: Re: AW: Re: Eye-One problem

  • From: "Vladimir Gajic" <vgajic67@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2010 06:24:17 +0200

Hi Michel,

Only the removable cone is cleaned as described. It would in deed make no sense
to clean the sensor like that. Besides that, every device should be revised at
least every two years by vendor, especially when used under industrial
circumstances.&nbsp;

Regards
Vladimir

-- Gesendet von meinem Palm Pre
Michel Joly de Lotbinière &lt;michel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx&gt; schrieb am 24.04.2010
00:00:

I don't have one of these, so I'm talking through my hat, but I worry

about this: is it ever a good idea to use pressurized air to blow into

a cavity on an opto-electronic device, unless you know that any dust

will exit only through the cavity opening and not be blown further

inside the device?

On Fri, Apr 23, 2010 at 4:47 AM, Vladimir Gajic &lt;vgajic67@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx&gt;
wrote:

&gt; Hi Ernst,

&gt;

&gt; I did allready. Usually I use pressurized air for cleaning the cone. It's

&gt; the best method, one just have to pay attention on the spraying angle witch

&gt; have to be small enough not to damage the plate.

&gt;

&gt; Regards

&gt; Vladimir