[argyllcms] A template for an icc profile?

  • From: Leonard Evens <len@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 03 Mar 2011 15:27:36 -0600

At one point I had a access to a document which pr ofided a template for
a (dumped) icc profile, includuing explanations for the different
fields.   I used it for example to determine what the profiles I
constructed were doing.  But I can't locate it.  Can anyone recommend
something of that nature?   It shouldn't require detailed study of color
management to follow.  (The theory and details should come back to me as
I look at it.)
--
Leonard Evens len@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Professor Emeritus, Department of Mathematics, Northwestern University