[argyllcms] Re: 64bit Argyll CMS and MSE

  • From: "Alan Goldhammer" <agoldhammer@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2013 07:06:18 -0400

I was experiencing the same problem but with items other than Argyll (in
fact I don't think I had any issues with Argyll).  It seemed to shut down on
certain downloads as well.  I finally gave up on MSE since some of the
shutdowns didn't trigger a warning unless you pulled up the small Win7
control panel.  I moved onto a highly recommended, yet reasonably priced
commercial solution and have not had any issues.  Sometimes you get what you
pay for.

Alan