[argyllcms] 1.3.5 dispwin bug?

  • From: Trevor Cable <trevorc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms <argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 03 Apr 2012 14:55:11 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,
We may have found a bug in dispwin. I know 1.3.5 is old now but I didn't see
anything about this in the update logs.

dispwin -v -c -I /profiles/profile.icc
Dispwin: Error - Failed to install profile 'profile.icc'!

dispwin -cI /profiles/profile.icc
{Success}

I noticed this because after calibrating and profiling using dispcalGUI it
would not activate or load the profile. So I tried dispwin and had the same
issue.

We can't run dispcalGUI now without having to manually run dispwin (which is
OK) but I can't imagine I'm the first person to see this.

System: Fedora 15.

--

Trevor Cable
Lead Media Engineer