[argyllcms] Re: 0.60 CMYK profile misshaped

  • From: Burckhart Seifert <burckhart@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2006 11:34:11 +0100

Am 06.12.2006 um 23:09 schrieb Gerhard Fuernkranz:

Graeme Gill wrote:
Burckhart Seifert wrote:

After analyzing [...]

Most of the profile fit errors seem to be near cyan == 100%.
Something funny seems to be going on in that channel at least, as
it approaches 100%. Is there a calibration system on the RIP ?
How are the calibration curves targeted ?

The chart is very regularly arranged,

Is this possibly an ECI chart?

Yes, it is the ECI2002. I have also made it available.
http://www.colortaxi.de/misc/argyll/
The linearization is made within the RIP. I detected the maximum density for the cyan channel at 97%.

Regards,
Gerhard

which is often not very
efficient (that's why Argyll generate charts are different).

Thanks for looking at it.

Burckhart Seifert

PS: What I also seem to have to do is to replace the--with the newest builds--only updated RIP software by a complete new installation of the actual version.