[argyllcms] Re: 0.60 CMYK profile misshaped

  • From: Burckhart Seifert <burckhart@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2006 16:31:42 +0100

Am 07.12.2006 um 13:12 schrieb Graeme Gill:
Hello Burckhart,
        I'm not sure if it is of any use to you, but
attached is a profile I created with Argyll V60 with
the CIEDE94 fix, and -qh, from the data set you made
available.

Graeme Gill.

<061201.icm>

Hello Graeme,

I'm sorry, I can't test it in the real world because I have to reinstall the RIP from scratch with the newest build. But, if you don't mind, let's do that again with a new .ti3 file next week or next year. The previews look better than before the CIEDE94 fix.

[Update]
http://www.colortaxi.de/misc/argyll/

Burckhart Seifert