[archmach] the message that started this list...

  • From: Barry Arons <barry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: archmach@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2006 20:20:41 -0700

this message started it all, but now Patrick and others are on the list.

A friend has a pro laser disc player (!). He copied Discursions onto DVD for me... I took selected images from the "arcmac slidathon" on the disc, enhanced them, and put them in:
http://www.kodakgallery.com/I.jsp?c=s662j07.7aa3ajdb&x=0&y=-6utgkv
Click on Play in the upper right (there are 157 photos).

The media lab servers are slow, but...
For more on Discursions see: http://xenia.media.mit.edu/~barons/pdf/arons_EITV84_discursions.pdf
For more on ArcMac'ers jumping out of airplanes see: http://xenia.media.mit.edu/~barons/pdf/ipbook-jumping.pdf

For 12 pictures of an arcmac pizza party 11/12/82 + 2 lab pictures see: http://www.kodakgallery.com/I.jsp?c=s662j07.53dh8fa7&x=0&y=-lhkd60
For 2 pictures of an arcmac slides and pizza party 9/23/83 see:
http://www.kodakgallery.com/I.jsp?c=s662j07.4eatplr3&x=0&y=nflmy4