[archmach] Re: Siggraph get-together

  • From: Joseph Goldstone <joseph@xxxxxx>
  • To: archmach@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 08:15:30 -0700

On Jun 27, 2006, at 7:43 AM, Ann Marion wrote:

Hi folks:

this would be a lot of fun, and I could help drive, getting to Wrentham is fine.

We are away the weekend of the 5th/6th, so would prefer 29th/30th or SIGGRAPH week, maybe Thursday afternoon after sessions, as has been suggested, or Friday Aug 4.

I too am already booked for the weekend after SIGGRAPH, but could do the 29th/30th or SIGGRAPH week. If doing afternoons, Thursday works better than Wednesday.

It would be good to get this nailed down soon so we can deal with any conflicts with the Electronic Theater (oh, sorry, "Computer Animation Festival").

--joseph