[archmach] Re: Siggraph get-together

  • From: Chris Schmandt <geek@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: archmach@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2006 09:20:20 -0400 (EDT)

There is an extended family trip to the Vineyard going on that week, I am
not sure exactly what days, but that's easy to enough to get to that
I can go on my own and catch up with them.  I'd really enjoy seeing everyone
and can probably fit to any schedule.

Mike's place would be really good for a crowd.  Perhaps people can speak up
if they will be in-town at a Siggraph hotel without a car, and we can
see if there are enough cars for rides.

Mike, is commuter rail an option?  We could easily pick people up at
some station near your house.