[archmach] Re: Siggraph get-together

  • From: Paul Pangaro <pan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: archmach@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 18:43:09 -0700

you may be right. i thought it was my idea to order a second desert at the Banana, and i also recall andy being amazed and then pleased. i thought we ate at Les Amis other night. but it's a distant memory and easily made up

I got that phone call as well.

As I remember, the double desserts came about because the original plan was to eat dinner at Les Amis and then go for dessert at the Black Banana. We ended up eating dessert at both places. Or was that three desserts?