[archmach] Re: Siggraph get-together

  • From: "V. Michael Bove Jr." <vmb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: archmach@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2006 17:10:05 -0400

The afternoon of the 30th and the 5th or 6th are all workable (and even most weekdays that week if I have enough notice). And I volunteer our farm in Wrentham for a cookout, if people have access to cars. --M.

On Jun 23, 2006, at 4:46 PM, Brown, Eric wrote:

OK people.  We stared this list because Delle had the genius idea that
we should get together around the time of SIGGRAPH.  And after much
machinations - yes, TOTALLY intended - what do we have?  Little more
than the pathetic ramblings of an aging rocker!

So here's the deal. If we find an acceptable date, then I'm sure we can
wangle a venue - even if it's at the Muddy Charles or something. Your
assignment: Send me your PREFERRED date and your AVAILABLE dates by
email either to the list or directly to me at ebrown@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Do
this BEFORE then end of the day on July 3rd. On July 4th I'll sift
through it all and layout our options. Then people can make their
travel plans.

I'm really excited to get together, and hope that we'll be able to swap
some personal stories in advance. But let's pick a date.

Eric
www.smokehouselounge.com