[archmach] Re: Let's get together on Sunday July 30.

  • From: Peggy Weil <weilp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: archmach@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2006 14:09:08 -0700

I join Bob, Paul and Patrick  -
Sorry to miss the event.  Have a great party and please post.
best
pw

On Jul 27, 2006, at 1:35 PM, p.purcell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

I also wish you a great reunion and earnestly endorse bob's request to "post some pictures, videos and stories" for the absentees and the expats. best wishes -patrick

Professor Patrick Purcell                 Tel: +44 20 7594 6258
Senior Research Fellow                    Tel: +44 20 7370 7359
Dept. Elec. Engineering                   Fax: +44 20 7594 6274
Imperial College of                       Email: purcell@xxxxxxxx
Science & Technology                     TLX: London 929 484
South Kensington                         London SW7 2BT UK
Web page:        http://www.ee.ic.ac.uk/hp/staff/purcell.html

Greetings all,
I'm sorry I won't be joining you. Wish that I could because it would be
great
to catch up, but I just couldn't get logistics to work out this time.
Please
know that I'm there in spirit anyway. Hope you all have a grand ol' time
and
post some pictures, videos and stories.
Bob Mohl