[archmach] Let's get together on Sunday July 30.

  • From: "Brown, Eric" <ebrown@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <archmach@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2006 15:58:29 -0400

The consensus is for the weekend before (rather than after) SIGGRAPH.  I
propose Sunday evening, July 30th (although I'm open to a public outcry
for the Monday the 31st , but I don't know if that cuts into SIGGRAPH
events that folks might want to attend).

Please RSVP for the 30th.  When I get a sense of how many people, then
we can find an appropriate location.  I'll try to find a place in town
that would be convenient and still conducive to all of the social
catching up that we're hoping for.  Failing that, we can head out Mike
Bove's place in Franklin (which I'm sure is lovely but adds a certain
level of logistics that's I'd like to avoid.)

"Every portrait that is painted with feeling is a portrait of the
artist, not of the sitter. "

  - Oscar Wilde