[archmach] Re: Currenter archmach list roster

  • From: Chris Schmandt <geek@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: archmach@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 20:00:30 -0400 (EDT)

Hey, Craig, I have an old dictionary with your name in it!  I must have
inherited it from an office you'd been in just before I started.

Your name came up in a patent litigation, about the definition of "animation".
The patent actually quoted one of your papers.  The other side challenged
my cred to talk about it.  I said "not only did Craig do that work at ArcMac,
I have his dictionary to prove it!".   A bit of a non-sequitor but it sure
shut the lawyers up :-)