[archmach] Re: Current archmach list roster

  • From: Chris Schmandt <geek@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: archmach@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2006 14:14:01 -0400 (EDT)

I was counting on it but at this point have pretty much given up.
I feel bad that we didn't do better on organizing this, but it also
seemed that a number of folks were around only mid-week.

We're looking for the hottest weather of the year, maybe for a couple of
years, this week.  And you thought Siggraph in Vegas was hot?  :-)
With the family headed off to the Vineyard tomorrow morning, I am
unlikely to resist the temptation to hit the beach rather go to a
conference.  Sorry I will miss everyone.