[archmach] Re: Current archmach list roster

  • From: Delle Maxwell <drm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: archmach@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 20:46:55 -0700

Naw, Pat is still at Stanford. He spends time during the summer in Seattle at Tableau Software...

Delle

He Chris Schmandt wrote:
he works with Delle's husband Pat Hanrahan, at Stanford

But Pat left Stanford a year ago, no, longer than that, to do that high profile info viz startup in Seattle. Can't recall the name (getting old here I'm afraid). Jock Mackinlay went there also.

Mark Vershel was last seen at some VC firm in Menlo Park, I think up
on Sand Hill Road near 280, where the vultures roost.  Maybe  he lives
in PA?