[arcadia_group] Re: Video Quest and Related Others

  • From: William Robinson <wrobin3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: arcadia_group@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 15:59:42 -0400

Quick question about the poster: should we have a place in the middle where
the two eras intersect in the last act? Specifically when Septimus was with
Thomasina and Bernard, Hannah, and Val were seemingly watching it? That
could also explain why Gus and Lord Augustus prety much weren't discernable.