[arcadia_group] Re: Video Quest and Related Others

  • From: R NOEMER <kevinnoemer@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <arcadia_group@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 11:32:01 -0400

We signed up to present on 5/5. Beyond that, we watched classmates perform
parts of The Importance of Being Earnest and she told us that we needed to have
our papers ready for peer review by next Tuesday, when we meet in Cook Library.
That's about all we did today. I suppose were meeting again on Thursday during
the regular class time while she is out.

Kevin

Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 11:17:04 -0400
Subject: [arcadia_group] Re: Video Quest and Related Others
From: tbarro1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: arcadia_group@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey What did i miss in class today? I managed to sleep through it :( And i was
looking at the syllabus, it says projects begin next thurs Tom
Quick access to your favorite MSN content and Windows Live with Internet
Explorer 8.