[arcadia_group] Re: Video Quest and Related Others

  • From: Thomas Barrows <tbarro1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: arcadia_group@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 20:52:14 -0400

Shit where can we find a good picture of an old house from when it was new
to when it is old? Maybe we can Get a big picture of a house, and cut out
the house. Then there would be two different backgrounds of 1 modern 1 old
time enviroments and we paste the house on that. Ah sorry im starting to
stress this thing since it's almost due. Furthermore, who/how are we going
to present it? And whats up with the movie?