[arcadia_group] Re: Video Quest and Related Others

  • From: Thomas Barrows <tbarro1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: arcadia_group@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2009 02:23:00 -0400

Hey Dan good work,
I like the table idea also, we could set up a table in class with all the
objects on it and describe the significance of each objects. I'm surprised
you were able to find the video i have been searching everywhere online and
my local library and couldn't find anything. Do you know if the videos
you've found/the one at UMD is VHS or DVD? If its DVD it would be much
easier to compile into an edited version, my sister lives in DC so there is
a slim chance she could pick it up but don't hold me to that.

And for the poster-just a thought- having the house split in two, instead of
having random pictures on the outskirts of the poster we could put them in
the windows of the house since windows sometimes represent time and such but
i dont know how that would really look. And did you want like a poster thats
physically posted together or like a photoshoped picture?

Tom
On Sat, Apr 11, 2009 at 5:11 PM, Daniel Sincell <dsince1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx