[arcadia_group] Re: The game plan- READ

  • From: Christopher Jones <cjones20@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: arcadia_group@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2009 21:55:00 -0400

Hey guys,

I feel the same as Dan.  I'm nout counting us out yet.  I also have time to
meet tomorrow after class.  And any other time the group would like to get
together.  My afternoons are entirely flexible.

I think this script is a great step in the right direction.  In fact, I was
just going to sit down tonight and do something similar, but now we have a
base to add to.

On Wed, Apr 29, 2009 at 8:33 PM, Daniel Sincell <dsince1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

--
Christopher W. Jones