[arcadia_group] Re: The game plan- READ

  • From: Thomas Barrows <tbarro1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: arcadia_group@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2009 14:35:15 -0400

I think we're doing a infomercial skit. Though if we came up with a meeting
time i'm sure we could record it if we want. I'm flexible. I wouldn't stress
too much about the time of the individual presentations, aim for 3 min. As
for the visual aid, i had an idea. If we have that table in the front of the
room. We could put different books on it. A History, Math, English etc book.
And when each of us explain our parts we can stand up the particular book
that applies to us. I feel like noone reads these emails anymore.