[arcadia_group] Re: The game plan- READ

  • From: R NOEMER <kevinnoemer@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <arcadia_group@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 19:50:05 -0400

Are we doing the infomercial? If so, I can lend a hand Friday after 3, or
Sunday later in the day. I'm booked tomorrow, Thursday, and Saturday. I've got
a decent number of sources that I'm reading through for the math portion. I'm
assuming our individual presentations from the notecards need to be roughly 3
minutes? 3 x 5 = 15, saving 10 minutes for the infomercial, poster, and table.
Are we throwing together a power point too? I feel like it would be a nice
visual aid, instead of just standing in front of the class and talking at them
for 15 minutes. If so, I could get my full notes ready by Thursday evening.

I agree with Tom. We need to solidify everything and finish this thing so I can
mentally check out of school.

Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 16:57:20 -0400
Subject: [arcadia_group] Re: The game plan- READ
From: tbarro1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx